Individual vs. standard training – these are the differences!
You need an online training for a training purpose, but don’t know whether a standard training or an individual training is better suited for your e-learning project? In this article you will learn about these two formats so that you can find the one that suits your purposes.
This kind of training course is created exclusively for the client and is tailored to his or her special training needs. In the following you will find all advantages and requirements at a glance.
- You get a product that is exclusively tailored exactly to your wishes and needs.
- You determine the training topic to be implemented.
- From conception to production you will be closely involved in the development process of the training.
- The training is tailored to your target group.
- You decide which content is developed for the training.
- Design, animations and interactions are created uniquely just for you.
- You can determine the level of difficulty of the training (e.g. basic or advanced).
- You can choose the learning format that best suits your target group and your needs (e.g. explanatory video or web-based training).
- You need a customised solution with company-specific content.
- You have sufficient time for coordination processes.
- It is not crucial that you get the training immediately, but you can plan a certain time frame for its completion.
- You can verify the quality of content yourself or work together with relevant subject matter experts.
A standard training is an already produced training, which can be made available to you immediately and can be used directly. Standard trainings are aimed at organisations of all kinds and are therefore created on cross-industry topics such as information security, soft skills, compliance or leadership competencies.
- You receive a ready-made and immediately applicable employee training.
- There is no time expenditure for you, since coordination processes are not necessary.
- You can choose from a variety of topics.
- The contents are created and technically reviewed by experts in the respective subject areas.
- You receive a training for a large user community.
- Usually, you have the option of receiving an individualised version of the training, which is tailored to the conditions of your industry or company.
- You receive a solid and cost-effective training.
- You need a training on a cross-industry topic.
- The training does not have to be specifically tailored to a certain group of employees, e.g. a department.
- You are open-minded towards the learning format.
- It does not bother you that the training is also available to other organisations that also use it for their training purposes.
You have seen that individual and standard trainings are suitable for different purposes. With the help of the advantages and requirements presented in this article, you can now select the training format that suits you best. If you need help with this, please contact us. We will be happy to advise you!
If you prefer a standard training, please have a look at our website. There you will find our trainings on various standard topics. More ICON Trainings are already planned. Or do you need an individual training? Then we are of course also happy to advise you!